I love how ridiculous the summons are in this game
i love this series
I did go to school for Marine Biology, but the cool thing is… the greatest thing for me is that Polynesians, our gods, Kahoali, Maui, all these water gods, so it’s really cool and a honor to be playing a [water] character. And there’s not too many brown superheroes, so I’m really looking forward to representing the Polynesians, the natives.
My family are some of the greatest water men on earth. I’m not, but I’m going to go train with them. But it’s really an honor just being a Polynesian. And water is the most important thing in this world and we all know it. It’s cool be a part of DC’s universe.
Who you gonna call?
i want someone who’s never seen b99 to explain this screencap
is this live action cowboy bebop
- fun fact: Natasha hacks into any official document that says “captain america” and puts in “grandpa frisbee” instead
- On more than one occasion, Steve has woken up in the morning to find himself behind the glass in an exhibit of the smithsonian Museum of Natural History, and looked over to see Nat laughing on the other side.
- Nat makes a very official-looking sign for Steve’s fridge that says, “ICE MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO SUPERSOLDIERS”
- Nat buys Steve LifeAlert
- Whenever Steve says something about patriotism, America, or freedom, Nat plays the national anthem on her phone
- Nat has a huge poster of george washington on a dinosaur printed out and puts it on the ceiling above Steve’s bed
- when Steve is trying really hard to concentrate on something, Nat comes behind him and pops bubble gum right next to his ear
- Nat gets steve a shirt that says “specimen” on it
- Natasha uses Steve to open jars
- Sometimes Natasha asks Steve if he wants to go to the gym with her partially because she likes seeing the looks on the other buff guys working out there who Steve makes look bad
- When the avengers go hang out at the beach, Steve nods to Nat in her bikini and says, “hey. you look terrible,” with a grin, and Nat smiles back.
"Anaconda" - Nicki Minaj
Choreography by: Jeffrey Caluag & Dimitri Mendez
They went in
This gave me eternal life.
lol they go in at :38 though