i wonder if this trend has anything to do with you not having a facebook
Hoppin’ on the bandwagon over here.
January: Winter Ball. I was a brunette!
February: Ballerina bonding <3 (the Darren Face!)
March: Emsie and I have mustaches. So does Josef Stalin.
April: Gala and the world’s best photobomb
May: Dance Spectrum, Showcase, and Socially Awkward Prom!
June: Musical Shenanigans the beginning of a Very Moonchild Summer
July: Rocky Horror (otherwise known as that time I ripped my pants during the Virgin Games) and Eurotrip 2011 (except my phone is a fuck-ass and won’t send me the photos so no pictures of that)
August: My bros leave for college, and also KITTEN!
September: Some AVID tutors
slackingFOCUSING AND DOING OUR JOBS
October: Halloween (and Treasure Island Music Festival but I don’t have any photos of that)
November: Last. Nutcracker. EVER.
December: Dance Spectrum mid-year performance and kitty!
They should make a film where Jesse Eisenberg is dating Zooey Deschanel and Michael Cera is dating Katy Perry and then half way through they all switch places and nobody notices.
Just saw Shame and a couple of things:
- Michael Fassbender owns my soul.
- Outside the movie theater, it said “Shame” and underneath it said “Full Frontal Fassbender” which we all found highly entertaining
- It’s really easy to get into NC17 movies at the Aquarius… they don’t even check ID or even really check if you have your ticket when you go inside? Idk it was really lax
- Carey Mulligan owns what little of my soul was left after Fassy stole it
- MUSIC. THE MUSIC IN THIS FILM IS HEARTBREAKING. ALMOST AS HEARTBREAKING AS MICHAEL FASSBENDER’S TEARS. BUT NOT QUITE.
- It was actually just really emotional and there were moments when I actually stopped breathing because I was so caught up in it.
- It felt like the actors weren’t acting; they were being. Which was amazing. All of the awards.
- Fassbender. That is all.